VistaWorks owns and maintains its own servers, providing 99.9% uptime to thousands and thousands of clients every day. Our servers are appropriate for 99% of our clients. Where special requirements are needed such has extremely high bandwidth requirements, or extremely large storage requirements, VistaWorks has relationships and experience with several large hosting companies with the capacity to handle any request.
Geographically redundant hosting is an optional service that can be provided as well, and information on this service is available upon request.
The data centers have the following features:
- Redundant N+1 power (with Dual-city grid power feeds, plus battery backup with automated transfer switch and on-site diesel generators.)
- FM 200 server-safe fire suppression system with early pre-fire detection mechanism
- Auto temperature and climate control systems
- Biometric and key card security systems
- SAS 70 Type I certified
- 24x7x365 monitoring by data center technicians and engineers.
ALL website data and databases on the servers that VistaWorks maintain are backed up daily offsite, with multiple restore points. Restores can be accomplished without server interaction, and are fully backed by 24x7x365 staff.
A Service Level Agreement (SLA) and a full disaster-recovery plan are available upon request.